Summer in New Rochelle, NY is no joke. At Cottam Heating & Air Conditioning, we know this better than some do because we live and work here, too. That’s why we want to help you stay cool this summer and anytime the heat and humidity get you down. You should be able to stay comfortable at home and our air conditioning repair services can to help you do that.
Call us anytime you need air conditioning repair in New Rochelle, NY and we’ll take care of the problem fast!
Do I Really Need Air Conditioning Repair?
Many homeowners don’t call us until their air conditioning has completely stopped working. We are always happy to come out to get it started again, but we want you to know that you can call us before that point comes. If your air conditioner shows any of the signs below, call us as soon as you see them. That way, we may be able to repair your A/C before it breaks entirely.
- Your air conditioner blows warm air. Even if the air is technically still colder than the air outside, this indicates that your A/C isn’t working as well as it could. This can cause extra wear and tear on your air conditioner and mean that it will need replacing sooner than it might otherwise require. We’ll get your air cold again so you can save money and increase your comfort.
- Your air conditioner makes strange sounds. You’ll hear it running, but it shouldn’t clang, bang, bonk, or make any other sounds that you haven’t heard before. If it does, something has come loose inside. We’ll find the loose part, fix it, and get your A/C back on in no time!
- Your air conditioner doesn’t work as well as it used to. While most units will deteriorate over time, a fast deterioration usually means it’s time for air conditioning repair in New Rochelle, NY. We’ll get your A/C running well again or let you know what your options are.
- Your air conditioner turns off and on quickly or never turns off at all. Both of these issues can burn out your motor fast. If your A/C never turns off, it’s also experiencing more wear and tear than it should, which can cause it to break more often and require replacement sooner than you’d otherwise expect. We’ll fix it so it turns off and on appropriately.
- You can’t get cool at home, no matter what you do. Whether you’re cranking the thermostat down and then down again, installing fans all over the place, or just sweltering in the heat, it shouldn’t be that way! You should be able to have an air conditioner that keeps you cool and we’ll make sure yours works well before we leave.
Call Cottam today to have an expert HVAC technician at your door as soon as possible. We’ll get your air conditioning repair in New Rochelle, NY completed as soon as we can so we can get out of your hair and you can be comfortable in your house again.