Many homeowners neglect heating maintenance in New Rochelle, NY because they don’t realize how important it is. Fortunately, we can do your heating maintenance for you. Just call Cottam Heating & Air Conditioning and we’ll get on it soon. We’ll make sure your entire heating system is running well so that you can trust it the next time you need it. Let us take on the hassle of heating maintenance with our skill and expertise so you don’t have to feel anxious anymore.
Our Heating Maintenance Process
Every time we do heating maintenance in New Rochelle, NY, we’ll go through the following steps. We hope we leave you feeling sure that your heater will keep you warm this winter!
- We’ll visually inspect your heating system. This involves looking over your furnace, your ducts, any wires and gas lines that we can see, and more.
- We’ll replace any filters you have. Some systems have one, others have several, and others have even more. We’ll find them and replace them if they need it.
- We’ll clean out your system. Most heating systems have places where dust and debris can collect. This can make it harder for the system to work because it has to push or pull all the air through extra layers. We’ll remove them so your system can work efficiently again.
- We’ll test every component. If we find something that isn’t working up to the manufacturer’s specifications, we’ll replace it or repair it so your heating system can work optimally.
The Benefits of Heating Maintenance
Not sure if investing in heating maintenance will pay off for you? We understand. Here are just a few of the benefits that our customers have reaped from our heating maintenance service.
- Improved energy efficiency. When we clean out your unit and make sure it’s working well, it won’t require as much energy to achieve the same ends. This means that a maintained heater usually uses less energy than one that isn’t kept up.
- Lower energy costs. When you’re using less energy, you’ll pay less for it every month. You can notice a significant difference as soon as we’re done with the job. For some customers, these savings add up to incredible amounts!
- Longer replacement time between heating units. When your heater is working as efficiently as possible, it will experience less wear and tear on the motor and other parts. This means that they are more likely to last longer, rather than wearing out early and requiring you to perform expensive repairs or even a heater replacement. Save more money when you don’t have to get a new heater as often!
When it comes to heating maintenance in New Rochelle, NY, the skilled HVAC technicians at Cottam are as good as they come. Schedule your maintenance today or call us before you plan to turn on your heater for the winter. We’ll make sure it’s all in great working order so you don’t have to worry about a heating outage