If your heater isn’t working, you can’t just ignore it. Sure, you may be warm enough today, but what about the next time a storm rolls through? If you notice that your heater isn’t turning on or it seems to be struggling with any of the issues outlined below, call us at Cottam Heating & Air Conditioning for help with heating repair in New Rochelle, NY. Our heating experts will get to you quickly and solve your problem as fast as we can so you don’t have to struggle anymore.
When is it Time for Heating Repair?
Sometimes, homeowners in New Rochelle, NY call us and ask us if we can fix their heater even if it is still, technically, working. Our answer is always a resounding YES! In fact, we prefer to fix your heater before it dies completely. This allows us to get to the source of a problem before you are out of heat and it’s an emergency. Whenever you can do preemptive heating repair in New Rochelle, NY, that’s a good thing because then you’re never out of heat when you need it.
Here are a few issues that indicate you need to call for heating help.
- Your heater runs constantly. This can burn out your motor fast and it can make you too warm inside. We’ll figure out why your heater won’t turn off and make sure it’s getting all the signals it needs to keep your house at the right temperature.
- Your heater turns off and on rapidly. Don’t risk burning out your motor! Call us immediately. We’ll determine what is causing the problem and fix it before you have to replace expensive parts.
- Your heater doesn’t blow HOT air. Sure, the air coming out of your vents is warmer than what’s outside, but is it hot enough to keep your house warm? If it’s not HOT, then your heater isn’t working as efficiently as it could. We’ll get your hot air back so you can lower your energy costs and still stay warm.
- You are cold even though your heater seems to be running well. This can indicate a problem you can’t see or it can mean you don’t have the right heater for your home. Either way, stop suffering and call us for a solution that doesn’t mean wearing a sweater all year long.
- You have to keep changing your thermostat to stay warm. If you can’t set it and forget it, there’s something wrong.
- Your heater makes unusual noises. Clanging, banging, and any other noise you haven’t heard before is bad. We’ll find out what’s causing it and fix things before they damage your heater or HVAC system.
If you notice any of these problems with your heater, call Cottam today. We’ll answer any questions you have, too, so you can call us if you notice something else going on. We’ll send someone out who can answer your questions, complete your heating repair in New Rochelle, NY, and keep you warm at home all winter long.